Help with progress.

Options
judig
judig Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello, last week, I deleted candy crush by mistake on my iPad. I was at level 3624. I did not play logged in to Facebook or kingdom. Luckily I had backed up my iPhone on iTunes so I restored my iPhone and now I’m at level 3570 on iPhone. I immediately created an account on the kingdom and saved it. I then tried to login to Facebook and it took me back to level 1. I restored the phone again for second time (took 2 hours) and when I login to the kingdom it took me back to level 1. I restored the phone for the third time and had to create another kingdom account. When I log into my iPad with the same login I use on iPhone it doesn’t work. My iPad is at level 1 with the same login I used on my iPhone. When I log into king.com I’m at level 11.  I’m afraid to login to Facebook since it may take me back to level 1, so I’m stuck. 3 different levels on 3 devices. Please help. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @judig, since you weren't previously playing through Facebook or the Kingdom your progress was not saved - just saved to your device.  So once you open a Kingdom account it is not aware that you were playing previous so it will start you at level 1.  But don't worry because we can get you back on track. 

Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• judig
    Options
    Thanks for your response, but as I said I did not save the game in Facebook. I do have it saved in the kingdom on my iPhone. When I log into the kingdom on my iPad, it takes me to level 1. Another words, it’s not syncing into my iPad. Now it’s doing something odd. When I turn the game on my iPhone, then turn on my iPad on it jumps 10 or 15 levels. I then play the game and it jumps another 10 15 levels. It’s not syncing correctly. I thought if you saved it on the kingdom it should sync on all devices? This is not the case. It’s annoying when you spend time and money to play, save all the games and you still have issues. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @judig, there has never been any problems playing through the Kingdom.  Are you saying that it jumps ahead of your progress?  I saw a player write in the community once that when they opened the game they were at the end but they weren't.  It was showing 3 stars on each level but the player never played those levels.  I think they had to write to get their progress back to where they were. 

If you are not at your progress then you need to complete the contact form (link posted above).  Make sure that you choose these on the form.

• judig
    Options
    Thanks again for your response Elsa. I have contacted support with the link you provided, but no responses. Let me try to explain again. I never used Facebook or the kingdom. I just played on my iPad. I was at level 3624. I deleted the app. I had my iPhone and iPad backed up on iTunes. So, I restored my iPad and iPhone from iTunes. When I restored my iphone, I got all my levels back 3570. So I immediately saved my progress on the kingdom with my Iphone. Then when I logged into the kingdom on my iPad, it was at level 1. All my levels are saved to the kingdom on my iPhone, but it’s not syncing on my iPad. Basically, when I log in to the kingdom, all my devices should be at the same level, but they are not. Hope this was clear. I do not want to use Facebook, but I would like to have all my devices at the same level. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I don't blame you because I DO NOT use Facebook at all!  Too many glitches!  First you need to realize that this is a holiday weekend/week so I don't know when you will get a response.  You will get an email from them to your email account.  I am having trouble with my game on my mobile too.  One my iPhone I have one level but on my iPad I'm advanced by 2 levels.  I am just waiting for the next game update to see if it corrects itself.  Give them time to get back to you but they can manually go into your Kingdom account and get them back for you.
  • judig
    Options
    I wish it was only off by 1 or 2 levels. I was just contacted by Kyle so hope they will resolve this issue soon. Thanks for your help.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Mine is not syncing either.  On one of my devices I am 6 levels lower that the other devices.  It's crazy but I am going to wait until the new episode comes out and maybe it will sync it then.  Please tell me when yours is fixed.
  • judig
    Options
    Will do. Merry Christmas!
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?