🚨🚨 Are you experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting in Support!
Are you experiencing issues with the game?
Look no further as these are the most common issues and most frequently asked questions in Candy Crush Saga.
The two most common questions here in Community are:
I have lost my progress or all played levels?
Something went wrong or I didn't get my purchase?
Other hot topics right now
- "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"
- Wheel and Extra moves stuck on loading
- Why can't I watch video ads for Lives or Boosters?
- Avatar stuck on a previous level
- Game starting at the last level & Lives shows 100 000 minutes
- Extra Moves Wheel missing/ No free spins on Extra Moves Wheel
- Game stuck on loading screen on iPhone & iPad
- Facebook friends disappeared from the game?
- New Profile and Friends list in the game
- Level ending with Oops... or Not enough order targets available at the start of play
Are you stuck?
- Are you new in the game and need help on how to play?
- Game Mode guide
- Is your level too hard?
- Has your level changed or doesn't look the same anymore?
- Not enough target orders?
The game not working on mobile
- Game freezing or crashing
- Game not connecting to Facebook
- Game has connected to the wrong Facebook account?
The game not working on PC
Have you lost something?
- Have you any purchased items?
- Have you lost your progress/ played levels?
- Your event or challenge is missing?
- No more levels?
- Lost your stored Boosters?
- Lost all Lives in the mailbox?
- Can't send or receive Lives?
- Why are there more levels on Windows 10?
- Life timer shows 1 000 000 of minutes until the next life
- Ranking Profile shows wrong country
- Need more help or info about an event or challenge?
- Do you want to reset the game and start from level 1 again?
Check also our Help Center here for help on other issues and game questions. Help Center is also available in 22 different languages!
If after these you still need help, please Ask a question under Support. Remember to add as much details as possible on the problem and a screenshot is always helpful.
This discussion has been closed.