I'm very disappointed, I waited a few weeks to see king put judgment, but unfortunately not 'so, I'm almost at the level 3000 and for years now Candy Crush is my pastime moments sitting in the toilet, I have always left at least $ 100 a month covering bars and more. Now since they increased the prices I have not bought anything more 'game with what passes the game and if I can not, I turn off and do more.
I just wanted to say to the administrators of King, who obviously do not care about my money that I thank them from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to save $ 100 a month instead of giving them to people too greedy.
A shame, we hope that I'm not the only one who thinks so 'the 50% increase in addition to not being justified if it were in other areas, would also certainly be penalized by law.
You are really greedy selfish and do not deserve my money.