⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Accidental usage of gold bars

Options
njf520
njf520 Posts: 4 Newbie
I am on level 1934 and I just accidentally used 10 gold bars.  The button for using the gold bars is so close to the "Give Up" button.  Then there is no confirmation of wanting to use the gold bars.  Is there anything I can do?  Thanks for your help!

Answers

• njf520
    Options
    hello?  any help here?  thanks.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @njf520, and welcome to the sweetest community online! I’m sorry that your are experiencing issues with this. Unfortunately, once you purchase with gold bars, they cannot be refunded. One way to protect yourself against accidentally using your gold bars when you didn’t want to would be to put your device in airplane models or turning off WI-FI before you play. I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day!
  • njf520
    Options
    Joseph45 said:
    Hello @njf520, and welcome to the sweetest community online! I’m sorry that your are experiencing issues with this. Unfortunately, once you purchase with gold bars, they cannot be refunded. One way to protect yourself against accidentally using your gold bars when you didn’t want to would be to put your device in airplane models or turning off WI-FI before you play. I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day!
    Thanks for the reply, Joseph.  This has happened twice to me, which is a drag.  According to this thread (https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/223055/accidental-use-of-gold-bars) refunding the Gold Bars is possible.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
    njf520
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I thought that it may be possible if you contact King about it, but I guess unless you do, it probably isn’t possible, or is very difficult. Like they said in the post, these purchases these purchases do not ask for confirmation (unlike purchases involving real money). I guess it is just recommended that you think carefully before purchasing. Thank you so much for the info, and I am here if you have any other questions! Have a divine evening (it is evening where I’m at). 
  • njf520
    Options
    Joseph45 said:
    I thought that it may be possible if you contact King about it, but I guess unless you do, it probably isn’t possible, or is very difficult. Like they said in the post, these purchases these purchases do not ask for confirmation (unlike purchases involving real money). I guess it is just recommended that you think carefully before purchasing. Thank you so much for the info, and I am here if you have any other questions! Have a divine evening (it is evening where I’m at). 
    Thanks!  I appreciate the info!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?