⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Elirn1205
Elirn1205 Posts: 1 Newbie
I need to know how I’m supposed to finish 552 in 12 moves. It’s impossible and ridiculous. How are we going fix this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @Elirn1205! Welcome to the "New" King Community :)

I passed this level a while ago with 3 stars!  Not sure, how many trials I had though =)

So, this level IS possible to beat with help of some starting boosters.  Few tips from a fellow player :)   
    1)  Next time, before trying this level, win Tiffi's challenge first -- "Season's Stockings" is the current title.  
    2)  If possible, try to Mix & Match 2 of those Color Bombs --- This help us with clearing the all the Bombs & the walls (I think it is Icing or frosting) from the board -- just in a single move  B) ;
    3)  With above step, the requirement of Color Bombs will be half done (you need 3 of them all together);
    4)  When you are very closer to your goal, use your "Free Switch" and/or "Lollipop Hammer" to create a Color Bomb (if needed) or to use the one that is already given in the game;
    Try these tips next time... you definitely will beat the level in no time :+1::+1:(I just tried few times  =)

All the Best & Have a nice day/evening and a very happy new year!

** If you need to write back, simply click on "Quote" below to my post OR click on the box "Type your comment"!
  • Elliot12
    Elliot12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Estoy atrapado en el nivel 552 es imposible pasarlo en 12 movimientos,antes era en 30 hasta aquí llegue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?