Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Audiophobie said: I just startet the app this morning and saw, that we got a new challenge but this one failed directly from the start. As you can see, there would be still 40h left to get the 3 stars each but it says failed. Any way to fix it?! Me too. I have same problem. From 33 to 1!!!!
Audiophobie said: I just startet the app this morning and saw, that we got a new challenge but this one failed directly from the start. As you can see, there would be still 40h left to get the 3 stars each but it says failed. Any way to fix it?!