⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Perdita booster

iron79
iron79 Posts: 6 Level 2
I lost all my boosters: over 400 color bombs and jelly fish, about 350 wrapped candy ... and then my degree is back to 1 and it was a 98 ... besides I lost the lives sent by my friends: about 80 ...
how can I recover everything ???

Best Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello @iron79! Can you repost in English? Only English is allowed in the community at the time, as it is a language that many poeple worldwide can understand. Thank you!
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Hi @iron79 , if you did not uninstall / reinstall Candy Crush and you lost all boosters I am afraid you performed not only "Clear Cache" but also "Clear Data", which wipes out everything - except gold bars.

As @Joseph45 explained, you can play CC on multiple devices and each one will have its own set of boosters; gold bars are associated to the account and are common across all devices, so a "Clear Data" action on your mobile will not result in loss of gold bars.

Answers

• Joseph45
    edited January 2019
    Hello @iron79, and welcome to the community! Did you log out and log back into your account on your device (or a different one)? If you did, then this will result in boosters and gifted lives being lost. These items are not synchronized by your player profile, and are not meant to be largely quantified. I hope this helps you!
  • iron79
    Purtroppo no, non ho fatto nulla di tutto questo, avevo la memoria piena ed ho cancellato diverse cose per fare spazio per effettuare aggiornamento, ma candy non ho toccato...non c'è nessun modo per recuperare?
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Hello @iron79! Can you repost in English? Only English is allowed in the community at the time, as it is a language that many poeple worldwide can understand. Thank you!
  • iron79
    Unfortunately no, I did not do any of this, I lost my memory and I canceled several ways to make room for the upgrade, but I have not touched candy ... there is no way to recover?
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Hi @iron79 , if you did not uninstall / reinstall Candy Crush and you lost all boosters I am afraid you performed not only "Clear Cache" but also "Clear Data", which wipes out everything - except gold bars.

As @Joseph45 explained, you can play CC on multiple devices and each one will have its own set of boosters; gold bars are associated to the account and are common across all devices, so a "Clear Data" action on your mobile will not result in loss of gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?