Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Since you haven't been playing signed for quite a while, it has me a bit concerned because you can lose your progress at any time. Playing through Facebook or the Kingdom they save your progress on their server. Please get going on a Kingdom account and then once you do, I can offer you information to transfer your progress over to play through the Kingdom.By the way, where are you playing the game? Mobile? Computer? Windows 10?I have an account, it won't let me log in, its not that I haven't tried. I went on my computer and changed my password, but it just wont let me log in on my phone, where I play. No matter what the credentials are, it doesn't work. I just get an error message, if the password is correct or not.
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-kingdom/p1?new=1