⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more moves

kgourley0925
kgourley0925 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have done the new update and now it keeps quitting the game and saying no more moves when there are moves? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,583 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kgourley0925!

Hearty welcome to the King Community :)

I have not heard or experienced this issue before!!  I am sorry for not being a big help!  I will tag the Candy Crush Saga Community Manager @Cezdiamond to take a look into this issue.

Just wondering... will it be possible for you to take few screen shots or may be video while this is happening?  The King team will be able to look into the issue & they will have clear idea when we provide as many details as we can :+1: 

Is the issue with mobile game or on PC?  If on mobile, sometimes -- (a) clearing the cookies & cache (b) making sure there is enough free space on the device (at least 2 GB) helps with certain issues.  Not sure, it will help with your issue though!  But, always worth with trying  =)

Hope the issue resolves soon!  

** If you need to reply or post something, please click on "Quote" located below my post OR tap on the "Type your comment" Box. 
  • ck1
    ck1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have done the new update and now it keeps quitting the game and saying no more moves when there are moves? 
    I am having the same issue. First time user. Downloaded app today. At level 23 it keeps telling my no more moves when I can still see possible moves. frustrating How to fix? 
  • pll727
    pll727 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having this same issue and it is super annoying. Tells me I have no more moves and I can clearly see multiple moves available!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?