⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving all boosters after returning after 7 days

Options
krissybill5
krissybill5 Posts: 2 Newbie
Did not get all my boosters that was given to me after 7 days of returning received 1 not 3

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @krissybill5,

A warm welcome to the new King Community.  On this site, your fellow King game(s) players can help with some of the issues and I am one of those :)

Would you mind me asking to elaborate the issue you are facing?  I have never heard or experienced... this might probably a glitch!!    
    --- please provide more details about the issue;
    --- which platform you are using -- Mobile gadget (which one) or PC -- Facebook / Game Room;
    --- what were the boosters you were supposed to receive & what did you not receive and have received?
    --- Any and all details help for the King team to look into the issue!

**  To write your reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap the "Type your Comment" box :+1:

All the best & have a nice rest of the day!

• krissybill5
    krissybill5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi this is not the first time this has happened I’m using a iPhone XS to play candy crush threw Facebook on the 7th day returning I was to receive a chocolate ball, a hand, and the wrapped candy stripe mix and I received the hand only I DID not get the chocolate ball or the wrapped candy stripe mix
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @krissybill5, Hope you are having a nice day :)

I am happy to say that I understand what you are saying (as I said above I have not heard of this) :+1:  You are talking about the "Treat Calendar", right?   So, you are not receiving the boosters you are supposed to receive on the 7th day OR you received ONLY part of it? 

It could be a glitch as you are playing through Facebook.  But, the King team might be able to take a look.  If it happens next time --  can you please take some screen shots & post them here?  I came to know that when we provide some pictures. it will be more easy for them to understand the issue better. 

Hoping for the best :+1:    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?