ScoobyDad Posts: 2 Newbie
Please reset my game to level 465. Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,837 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ScoobyDad

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

Do you know why you lost your current level?  Did you update the game OR change the device OR reinstalled the game?
    Because, sometimes, the above reasons might cause to loose our progress!!  But, do not worry!  there are some trouble shooters given for our convenience.  Please follow below link to restore your progress
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

If nothing works, a link to contact the "King Team" is also given in that link.  

** A tip -- It is always helpful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team  =) 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR click on the box "Type your comment"!

Hoping for the best :+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,837 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ScoobyDad

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

Do you know why you lost your current level?  Did you update the game OR change the device OR reinstalled the game?
    Because, sometimes, the above reasons might cause to loose our progress!!  But, do not worry!  there are some trouble shooters given for our convenience.  Please follow below link to restore your progress
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

** A tip -- It is always helpful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team  =) 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR click on the box "Type your comment"!

• ScoobyDad
    ScoobyDad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @ScoobyDad

Hi, I don’t even know how I lost my progress. I had a lot of trouble with 450 but I finally finished it after a couple of days. I got all the way to around 465 or 466 but it randomly went back to 450. Thank you, I will try to use the link

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?