⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Option To Watch Videos Anymore After Update 4 Days Ago

Options
itsamegz
itsamegz Posts: 1 Newbie

I have never had the option for watching a video for additional moves in a level and my boyfriend does. Both of us are on iPhone X but he isn’t logged in via FB I don’t think and I am.  Does that have anything to do with it?  Also after I last updated the app 4 days ago I now no longer get the ad option for anything not extra lives or bonus power ups or any reason. Is this a glitch??  I don’t get a black screen I just don’t even get a box to click to watch an ad at all now. I also lost all my boosters when I attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app from my phone. Is there a way to get them back?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @itsamegz, I haven't seen watching a video for additional moves so maybe it's in a testing phase.  I get a free booster if and when the videos work.  I know that this is not working and has already been reported to the studio.  I am not aware of how long it will take them to fix it.

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?