⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga when starting a new level purple button goes black screen

rksloan
rksloan Posts: 2 Newbie
On Candy Crush Saga when starting a new level and the purple button is offered on my Ipad, when you click on the button it goes to a black screen with an x in the top right corner.  If you don't do anything it just stays like that until you click the x but then nothing is awarded.  This works fine on my Iphone just not on my Ipad.  Popups are no blocked.  Any ideas

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @rksloan, I'm not sure what purple button you are referring to.  Are you referring to the video to get a free booster?  It's not working properly and has already been reported to the studio. 

@Leninha,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Answers

• Leninha
    Leninha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Meu  joguinho  candy crush a saga

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @rksloan, I'm not sure what purple button you are referring to.  Are you referring to the video to get a free booster?  It's not working properly and has already been reported to the studio. 

@Leninha,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

• rksloan
    rksloan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes you are correct it is the video to get a free booster. Interesting that it works on IPhones and not IPad. Will wait for fix from studio. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?