⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cannot receive extra lives from friends.

Options
amberdavis324
amberdavis324 Posts: 4 Newbie
Since October, I have not been able to receive any "mail". Then I found out last week that the lives I send are not being received either. How do I fix this? 

I have already cleared my cache and tried reinstalling. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @amberdavis324, that was a Facebook glitch and they recently updated.  Are you playing the game through Facebook?  How are you playing - mobile or computer?  Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction.
  • amberdavis324
    Options
    I am playing on the mobile app. I have Facebook linked.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok let's try this.  I just wrote out a message to someone else who is having trouble getting lives through Facebook on a mobile device.  Below is what I wrote to the player.

Go into your settings and look for the Facebook app.  Check to see if your "Notifications" are on or off.  If they are off then click to allow them and on my phone if you scroll down to "Facebook Notification Settings" click on it.  I think from there you might be able to update friends requests.

See if that works for you.

• amberdavis324
    Options
    I have the notifications turned on. I can't find any options for games. If it helps, I got a new phone in December and the problem was on my old phone to. But when I switched to my new phone, I lost all of the boosters I had.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I just opened it up from my iPhone and I haveboth the Push and  the SMS turned on.  Turn on the SMS and let's see if that makes a difference when you turn it on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?