⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost levels, only playing on a desktop while online with Facebook.... getting irritated

Options
WolfieDee
WolfieDee Posts: 1 Newbie
Please help... I am losing levels from playing on my desktop, not a phone or tablet issue.  This keeps happening.  I had gotten to just over 1000 at the end of that land, and was waiting on new levels.  I was excited a couple days ago when the new levels hit... but then I had to go back to 990 I think it was to get back to where I was.  I dealt with it just thinking there wasn't another new level yet.  I was happy again when I passed where I had been.  I worked my way past 1004 and then the game said it had to reload, so I did, and it took me back to 1001.  I spend money on this game, and I think it is like I should be refunded for all money spent if I have to go through them again.  This isn't fair to me as a player, and there isn't a seemingly possible way that I would not be connected to Facebook if I was logged in on Facebook to play the game on my computer and had to be online to keep playing and doing things in the meantime as well.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,710 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @WolfieDee

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!!  But, do not worry!  there are some trouble shooters given for our convenience.  Usually, these are the steps to follow on the Mobile phone!  But, nothing wrong with trying on PC too!! 

Please try the steps explained in below link to restore your progress --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

If nothing works, a link to contact the "King Team" is also given there.  It might take a week (max) to hear from an actual King team person.  Hence, I request to be patient as the King team will be busy!  

** An important tip -- It is always helpful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR click on the box "Type your comment"!

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • WolfieDee
    WolfieDee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @WolfieDee

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help / suggest you with some of the issues :)

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!!  But, do not worry!  there are some trouble shooters given for our convenience.  Usually, these are the steps to follow on the Mobile phone!  But, nothing wrong with trying on PC too!! 

Please try the steps explained in below link to restore your progress --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

If nothing works, a link to contact the "King Team" is also given there.  It might take a week (max) to hear from an actual King team person.  Hence, I request to be patient as the King team will be busy!  

** An important tip -- It is always helpful to keep some screen shots handy.  So that, if/when needed, you can show them to the King Team 

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR click on the box "Type your comment"!

Hoping for the best :+1:
    Thank you, I will try those out when I am home again.  I am headed out in a couple hours to visit family on the opposite end of the country :D  It sounds like there might be hope with the link and details you gave me.  Thank you for taking the time to help out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?