⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can a player earn over 10K color bombs in the contest in just one day?

Options
Lauralyn
Lauralyn Posts: 10 Level 2
Seems unfair that this player will win the color bomb challenge every week. Perhaps the developers might consider changing the strategy on how to win color bombs or come up with something different altogether. Just saying...no longer fun as this player will always win.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lauralyn,

Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek suggestions / answers in any and all the King games' sections AND also share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am not sure how it is possible to earn 10K Color Bombs in one day.  But, overall, it is not a hard quest.  When we win new levels, the Color bombs we create will be multiplied by 10.  So, it is doable.  Also, there are some higher levels where the goal is to create / collect just "Color Bombs" about 50!!  So, if one keeps playing the same level again & again, probably it can be done!!
  • Lauralyn
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Lauralyn,

Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek suggestions / answers in any and all the King games' sections AND also share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am not sure how it is possible to earn 10K Color Bombs in one day.  But, overall, it is not a hard quest.  When we win new levels, the Color bombs we create will be multiplied by 10.  So, it is doable.  Also, there are some higher levels where the goal is to create / collect just "Color Bombs" about 50!!  So, if one keeps playing the same level again & again, probably it can be done!!

• Lauralyn
    Options
    Thank you for your quick response but I believe earning 1000 color bombs (multiplied by 10 to achieve 10K) is not usual or easy to achieve in ONE day. I've been playing Candy Crush for several years and am on level 2929 so know some of the tricks and strategies. Makes the weekly contest unfair as a player has discovered some way to beat the system of earning color bombs hence no one else has a chance of winning. I feel the strategy should be changed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?