⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Attention: Elsa

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hi Elsa,

Please refer to subject "Level 3479". I am not sure how the new layout is set up to work. I sent you a message on 1-29-19 under the old thread because I did not want to start a new one and am wondering if you received it. How are you? I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, great Christmas and good New Year. It has been a while since we last communicated. I have not played any of the King games that are still showing my avatar as a blank face. However, I did uninstall and reinstall Farm Heroes Super Saga game on my Android phone because it was the only one that had no gold bars or power-ups. Is it possible to move the 330 gold bars from Candy Crush Soda Saga game to the "newly installed" Farm Heroes Super Saga game on my Android phone? I have boosters for Farm Heroes Super Saga game on the Samsung tablet which I am thinking of deleting soon. Can an exception be made in just this case to have that transferred too? They are 17 watering cans and 1 basket. This is all I am requesting at this time and will find out the number of gold bars I have left for the rest of the games that may end up being uninstalled also. Any help you can render in this regard would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello there!  No I never got your message so I'm glad that you wrote a message to my attention.  I miss your messages!  t is great to hear from you again!  I'm glad that you found me here!  I don't think they can transfer gold at all.  I will tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager for Candy Crush Saga.  If anything could ever be done she could do it.  I just don't know if she can.  So let's wait until she comes in on Monday and sees that I tagged her.

My holidays were pretty good except that I ended up getting the flu a couple of days after Thanksgiving.  My grandson had a low grade fever, like 99 degrees so we said to just bring him.  The next day he was worse so he went to the doctor and was positive for the flu.  A couple of days later I had it!  But now healthy and back to normal.

If you want to try a new game - you have to try Blossom Blast!  OMG!  It's another addiction.  I've been busy creating guides for the beginner for all of King's games and you can check them out here:  https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/categories/superstar-blogs

Time to go get my dinner so I'll check in with you on Monday.  Have a super duper weekend!

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi Elsa,

Thanks for answering. I am glad I posted it to your attention as a new question. I was down with a bad cold too during the holiday season and was on a strong antibiotic for 14 days. There was a bug going around making a lot of people sick. I am happy to know you and your grandson are back in top form. I am sorry for not responding to you sooner but I find it a little difficult when it comes to a cell phone or tablet. I prefer to compose on a computer. What happens to the gold bars if a player decides to uninstall a game? Are they forfeited? I do not want to play any of those games where my profile is a blank face. There are no incentives because contests/quests/treasure chests and Daily Spin wheel (Candy Crush Saga) are all missing. Uninstalling and reinstalling those games will cause me to lose all the power-ups. It is very hard to play any levels, even if they are easy, especially the higher ones without them. I understand boosters are non-transferable and that is why I only asked for an exception in the case of Farm Heroes Super Saga because it is a small amount. I have hundreds of boosters on other King games which I will have to sacrifice when I delete them. I am only hoping for gold bars to be transferred for these games. I have not tried Blossom Blast and will give it a go sometime but am afraid that this problem with the avatar will resurface with the new game as well. I really hope my request can be granted and wish you a wonderful weekend.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Now I am on my phone and it is not fun typing with one finger and the decides what I should say and changes my words.  I will be home tomorrow no get so I will try to write more then.
  • Just_Me-2
    Options
    I am out on the road  right now so I will catch up with you tomorrow.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am finally back on my computer!  If you uninstall a game only the gold bars remain, everything else is gone.  I really do not know if Cez is going to be able to offer you any help.  The gold bars cannot be transferred from one game to another.  So if she is allowed to just add the gold bars to your game maybe that might work.  I just don't know if she can just add them to any game.  The challenges are not showing up for everyone so it's not just you.   I keep getting the same questions over and over here - where are the challenges?  So it's not just you.
  • Just_Me-2
    Options
    Hi Elsa,

I may have used the wrong terminology or verbiage. I was hoping that Cez can zero out the 330 gold bars and add that to the Farm Heroes Super Saga game. I am not uninstalling but deleting the Candy Crush Soda Saga game altogether. The contests/quests/treasure chests for all games including the Daily Spin wheel for Candy Crush Saga disappeared as soon as the profile problem happened in October and they have not shown up since then. I am also deleting the rest of the games with the blank face and hence the special one-time request for "moving" gold bars. It really hurts that I have come so far to lose it all. I had a lot of boosters to play the harder levels but it has now come to naught. I only made a request for 17 watering cans and 1 basket to be transferred to the newly installed Farm Heroes Super Saga game because I have no power-ups. I would be very grateful if she could help me out by zeroing out the gold bars for the games and then adding them on. The trouble-shooting tips did not work the last time under the old thread. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • Just_Me-2
    Options
    Hi Elsa,

I just replied to you at 6:45am and was trying to do an edit and the whole answer vanished completely. Where can I find the Saved Draft?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I was wondering what happened.  It said that I had a message from you but when I got here it gave me an error message.  Go to your profile and on the right side there should be a "draft" section.
  • Just_Me-2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Elsa,

I am sorry I am not seeing it. It was a long reply too. Can you kind of show me where I can find it?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am going to have to create a draft message and then do a print screen and show you.  I cleared out my draft folder a couple of hours ago.  So this is a draft copy.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?