Candy crush not loading on iPhone

lmreyes
lmreyes Posts: 2 Newbie
second time I’ve reported this issue and I’m getting frustrated by the whole thing.  I’ve followed all the generic instructions but nothing has worked.  I spend a lot of time in hospitals and this helps pass the time. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi @lmreyes, have you tried the troubleshooting at all?  If you have, then can you please try it one more time to see if we can get it working.  Here is the link: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Make sure to clear out the history before doing the troubleshooting.  Make sure that you have the latest version of the game.  If none of the troubleshooting doesn't work, then the last resort is going to be to uninstall and reinstall the game but you will loose your boosters and lives.  If you have a lot then please do a print screen.  I'm not promising anything, but maybe a Community Manager might offer some help if you have a lot of accumulated boosters.  As a last resort, you can always bring your phone back to factory settings which I had to do with my iPhone once.  But try the troubleshooting first and let me know what happens before uninstalling or doing a factory reset.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?