⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Consecutive won boosters no longer offered.

Options
bugsy2
bugsy2 Posts: 2 Newbie
I noticed that consecutive win boosters are no longer being offered. Why?

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game this morning (thinking the unavailable boosters was a glitch). Went back in the game . I lost all "lives" given to me by my friends. There were over 120 lives and now they are gone!!! I would like them back, please! I also had full lives and it was changed to five. I haven't been playing the game for my lives to be reduced at all.

Please help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @bugsy2,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

Would you mind me asking, what do you mean by "Consecutive boosters are no longer offered"?  Did you mean the Boosters from "Tiffi's Challenge  -- for Ex: Season's Stockings, Lovely Letters, Space bot, etc.,

With regards to "Lives" -- it does happen that we loose all stored up lives & boosters when we reinstall the game app.  We are always advised by the King team "not to keep many of them stored up"!!   Very sorry to say that they won't be able to anything.  We just have to ask our friends to send the lives again.  In fact, while playing a level, you keep sending the lives whenever "Send Lives" is in shiny mode.  You will notice that within a week, you will receive back as much as lives you have lost :+1:

Need more info about "have full lives and they are changed to 5 lives".  Can you please explain what do you mean by that?

**  To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Hoping to hear from you :+1:  Have a nice day / evening!
  • bugsy2
    bugsy2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @bugsy2,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

Would you mind me asking, what do you mean by "Consecutive boosters are no longer offered"?  Did you mean the Boosters from "Tiffi's Challenge  -- for Ex: Season's Stockings, Lovely Letters, Space bot, etc.,

With regards to "Lives" -- it does happen that we loose all stored up lives & boosters when we reinstall the game app.  We are always advised by the King team "not to keep many of them stored up"!!   Very sorry to say that they won't be able to anything.  We just have to ask our friends to send the lives again.  In fact, while playing a level, you keep sending the lives whenever "Send Lives" is in shiny mode.  You will notice that within a week, you will receive back as much as lives you have lost :+1:

Need more info about "have full lives and they are changed to 5 lives".  Can you please explain what do you mean by that?

**  To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Hoping to hear from you :+1:  Have a nice day / evening!
    I apologize for the lateness of my reply.  Yes, I was talking about the Space Bot, etc.  After a day or two after I wrote this post, the Challenge was back.  

The following is Candy Crush's reply in regards to me losing all my boosters and lives given to me by my friends.

"Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost." 

The "full lives and they are changed to five lives" means that after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, the usual "full" lives you have was reduced to five. I have not played the game after the fact so why wasn't I at full lives?

I guess I don't understand that if I lose the boosters and lives given to me by friends, why doesn't the game make me start all over again at level one?  

I haven't played since then.  I go on to just build back my boosters and lives from friends.

Hope this clears things up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?