Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ishikaagrawal1 !
All ads in the game are provided by AdChoices. A third party company that provides algorithm based ads in apps and in social media.
You can contact them directly to advertise your products.
Hi @ishikaagrawal1 as far as I know you can't run adverts on this site. The House Rules do not allow links for external businesses that aren't King related to be posted.
House Rules
...we have a zero-tolerance policy for all automated messages, advertisements and threads that contain links to websites that are not related to the game.
Hey
I want to run ads on your platform how can I do it
I want advertisement so that I can have support lives
I want to grow my business and I need directions on how to do that
How can i make advertisment for my business