⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Since the

Options
Angela_Carson
Angela_Carson Posts: 23 Level 2
Since the update today the collection of candies in the jar is now up to 85 out of 60 with no rewards

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,018 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Angela_Carson,

Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers in any of the King Games' sections :)

With regards to your question --  There is a glitch occurring with the "Sugar Drop Challenge" for some of the players.  Sometimes, it will resolve by itself and give us the reward.  Sometimes, we will have to play another level that gives Sugar Drops, then it will add that count to the collection, and we are rewarded with boosters.

Try it and see if it works.  If it doesn't, then Refresh your game (on PC) or close & re-open the app again (on mobile & PC).  This trick works sometimes.  

** To reply, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  If this issue occurs again, please add some screenshots for the King Team to take look into it!  You will have to select "Attach Image" tab from the options appear when you are typing your message.   

Please come back and post if you need any other help.  

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day/evening :+1:  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,018 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Angela_Carson,

Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers in any of the King Games' sections :)

With regards to your question --  There is a glitch occurring with the "Sugar Drop Challenge" for some of the players.  Sometimes, it will resolve by itself and give us the reward.  Sometimes, we will have to play another level that gives Sugar Drops, then it will add that count to the collection, and we are rewarded with boosters.

Try it and see if it works.  If it doesn't, then Refresh your game (on PC) or close & re-open the app again (on mobile & PC).  This trick works sometimes.  

** To reply, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  If this issue occurs again, please add some screenshots for the King Team to take look into it!  You will have to select "Attach Image" tab from the options appear when you are typing your message.   

Please come back and post if you need any other help.  

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day/evening :+1:  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?