⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

what is up with 4084?

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
There is something wrong with this level....I made sure I had enough of the chocolate before I used the few remaining lollipops I had to get rid of the cake which should have cleared the chocolate, but it didn't...it happened more than once....

Answers

• smitty667
    smitty667 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have successfully  beat this level 4 times and when I get down to the last chocolate with 1 chocolate left on the board with 8 moves left. It stops and say not enough targets left I've used purchased items on this and feel ripped off like their just doing this to take my money what's up with this.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options
    I saw that you can only use the "lighter chocolate"...it's sneaky and stupid...even with that said...I've had checkmarks left and it still gave the message that OOPs not enough target things...even when it could have spread...It sucks that I had to use up boosters before I figured out that the other chocolate couldn't be used...like I said....sneaky and stupid
  • himntnc0917
    himntnc0917 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Def a glitch or problem with this level!!!  This has happened numerous times on this level. This time, just got the oops message with 1 chocolate left to destroy & there was light colored chocolate still on the board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?