๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Doesn't work!

Options
validatorv
validatorv Posts: 7 Level 2
HI!
My "Candy Crush Saga" does not work after a very normal cell-phone restart (Samsung Galaxy S5). The Icon has changed to a merge of ANDROID LOGO and MEMORY STICK and messages: the application is not installed! It is not even showed up in my app's list! Before this restarting, all was set and there was no problem for 4 years.
What can I do?ย 

Best Answers

ยซ1

Answers

• validatorv
    Options
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Hey @validatorv ,

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. This is the Candy Crush Soda Saga Community. I'll be moving this thread to the Candy Crush Saga Community, where people will be able to see it and assist you better :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • validatorv
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey @validatorv ,

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. This is the Candy Crush Soda Saga Community. I'll be moving this thread to the Candy Crush Saga Community, where people will be able to see it and assist you better :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly
    Thanks a lot! I really hope someone can help me. I am worry about reinstalling it and loosing my previous progress...
    Thanks again
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @validatorv and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I think your game might be installed on your memory card. At least, it looks to me like that's the issue or maybe your memory card is out of the slot. Can you please check that and come back with more info? Thank you.
  • validatorv
    Options
    Hi @validatorv and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I think your game might be installed on your memory card. At least, it looks to me like that's the issue or maybe your memory card is out of the slot. Can you please check that and come back with more info? Thank you.
    Hi!
    So good to have your help!
    As you said, the game was installed on my memory card. But the memory card is totally set: working without any problem! This problem started when I simply switched-off my phone. After restarting, no candy crush was operated...
    The game was legally updated on the last week, and was working perfect.
    I can re-install the game but what about my progress??
    I will be thankful if you can help.

• firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi again @validatorv Thanks for reaching out. If you reinstall your game your progress will be saved (of course, if your game is connected through Facebook or King account), but your booster will be gone. That happens because they are saved on device's memory so you can reach them even when you are online. On the other hand, your progress is saved on King's server so it can be brought back if you are synced with any of the before mentioned accounts.

It's my pleasure to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you need assistance. Keep crushing ๐Ÿค—
  • validatorv
    Options
    Hello again! It is a very good news. I don not have a facebook account, but I have a username on king (I was simply playing without entering my username and password). Actually I do not remember my password, or creating an account there because of the ease of playing under my name.
    I will re-install and let you know. May I need your help.
    Thanks!
  • validatorv
    Options
    Buzz!!
    I went for re-installing, but according to the PLAYSTORE: 'this item is not available in your country!'
    Is this a new rule? That's why candy crush is disactivated??
    ย :3ย 
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    @validatorv I am also having this issue but I am not sure if it is about Google Play or the game. Let me check what is happening and I will reach to you as soon as I can.
  • validatorv
    Options
    @validatorv I am also having this issue but I am not sure if it is about Google Play or the game. Let me check what is happening and I will reach to you as soon as I can.
    Dear Friend:
    There has been a long time...ย  What's up? No Success??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?