Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
firebombmarkus said: @validatorv I am also having this issue but I am not sure if it is about Google Play or the game. Let me check what is happening and I will reach to you as soon as I can.
firebombmarkus said: Hi @validatorv and welcome to our adorable Community π I think your game might be installed on your memory card. At least, it looks to me like that's the issue or maybe your memory card is out of the slot. Can you please check that and come back with more info? Thank you.
Xarly said: Hey @validatorv ,Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. This is the Candy Crush Soda Saga Community. I'll be moving this thread to the Candy Crush Saga Community, where people will be able to see it and assist you better .Cheers!Xarly