📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

rewards

Options
Rezamotori1990
Rezamotori1990 Posts: 6 Level 2
hi
i connected to game with Facebook
i have 2 problems
1. i had rewards like 16 fishes or 13 that color bull 4 hand . i don't know what their names
when my phone  rested i lost all of them i have only  1 pink candy ;( please help me give them back to me

2. now my seconds problem when game tell me watch a video and take free rewards i click pley but my screen be dark and no video and no rewards
please help me please

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Rezamotori1990,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

(1) The Boosters -- "Hands" are called as "Free Switch"; "Pink Candy" is called as "Lollipop Hammer" and the "Color ball" is called as "Color Bomb".  I have not understood what you mean by "rested"!!!  Did you RE-Set your phone?  or Re-Install the game App?  Or change your phone?  If it is any of those issues, it will not be possible to restore those boosters UNLESS you have purchased them with real money.

But, it will be easy to earn those boosters within no time -- You come back to the game every day to collect the "Daily Wheel Spin" and "Daily Treat Calendar" -- when you log-in to the game every day without failing for 7 days, the rewards we get will be high.  And you can play "Sugar Drop Challenge" to gain boosters in 5 turns.  Most of us do it and increase our boosters' collection  B)

(2) With regards to the "Dark Screen" while playing videos for free boosters, many are having this issue and let me get back to you about that :+1:

** TO reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Have a nice day and keep having fun in the game  :)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Rezamotori1990,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

(1) The Boosters -- "Hands" are called as "Free Switch"; "Pink Candy" is called as "Lollipop Hammer" and the "Color ball" is called as "Color Bomb".  I have not understood what you mean by "rested"!!!  Did you RE-Set your phone?  or Re-Install the game App?  Or change your phone?  If it is any of those issues, it will not be possible to restore those boosters UNLESS you have purchased them with real money.

But, it will be easy to earn those boosters within no time -- You come back to the game every day to collect the "Daily Wheel Spin" and "Daily Treat Calendar" -- when you log-in to the game every day without failing for 7 days, the rewards we get will be high.  And you can play "Sugar Drop Challenge" to gain boosters in 5 turns.  Most of us do it and increase our boosters' collection  B)

(2) With regards to the "Dark Screen" while playing videos for free boosters, many are having this issue and let me get back to you about that :+1:

** TO reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Have a nice day and keep having fun in the game  :)
  • Rezamotori1990
    Options
    hi dude
    first of all this not fair
    i collected all of them then my phone be rested
    then you say we can't gave you them

and question 2

you told me about dark screen most of the people have same problem and let me get back you !!!

now you fixed that problem or what?
    please i very upset about my rewards at least fix that free video for getting rewards ;(
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Rezamotori1990,

I am sorry that you are upset :(   Just like you, I also play King Games.  I am here on the Community page because I like to help others by answering their Questions.

The reason I did not write back to you because I have no news yet about the "Dark Screen" issue.  And also I was waiting for your answers regarding "RESTING"? 

I have suggested that if you "RE-Installed" the App, it will not be possible to get those boosters back.  That is the rule made by King & King team.

Hope this made sense!  Please explain what you meant by "you rested your phone"!!

Thank you & have a nice day!
  • Rezamotori1990
    Options
    hi that rested phone mean my phone had so bugs and i reast factory my phone   . after that i didn't have rewards
    and that free video yesterday around 2 times was fix after that again on free video is dark and no free rewards  please fix that  ;(
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hi again @Rezamotori1990,

Thanks a lot for the clarification.  I am sorry, that IS the minus point I was talking above.  When we reset the game, we loose all boosters we have collected :(  

And about the "Black screen", the King team are trying to fix it and that might be the reason, few videos played on your phone.  Please look at this link where others also have posted 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/315715#Comment_315715

Hope this helps!  Let me know if I can assist you further... have a nice day :+1:
  • Rezamotori1990
    Options
    so that link so many players say i have dark screen
    not useful for me
    i just send a comment on page
    i dunno they can help me or not
    i need help why candy carsh supports cant fix a video?? :(
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Rezamotori1990,

Yes, it is not just you and like you noticed, there are many people who are having this issue.  By commenting there, you will not get another answer.... but, because it is the main thread, all "updates" will be posted there with regards to the issue.

Actually, Candy Crush Team is working on fixing the issue.  Looks like, for some people it worked temporarily but started again.  The KING team are also asking for a Survey from us... it will appear on Mobile device OR on Laptop.  If you see that window, please click on it and take the survey.  It will hep the King team to fix the problem and we will get more Videos.

If you have any more questions, please write back.  Hopefully, you will get the working Video again on your phone :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?