⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters not working

Options
Putts
Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
I am unable to collect boosters when I go back and pass levels 
Like I can't build a bot, or fill my stocking.
This is on top of my free spin every 48 hours not working.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Randal_Groat, I think you posted your question in the wrong community.  This is for Candy Crush Soda Saga and I believe you are referring to Candy Crush Saga's Build-a-Bot.  I can still try to help you with this.

The studio made a change in this challenge about a week ago and you are no longer able to go back to completed levels to build up the rewards.  This challenge is now only available for new levels that you have not completed yet. 

Regarding the free spin every 48 hours, are you referring to the daily spinning wheel?  That should come every 24 hours.  If that is not it, please let me know and give me more details.

In the meantime, I will have this message transferred over to the Candy Crush Saga community and here is their support link for future messages regarding this game:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    No, it's a wheel that comes up every 48 hours that you can spin if you don't finish a level.
    Also is the build a bot permanent. If so that is a bad idea and will greatly reduce the time I spend playing and watching videos
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Now I understand what you are saying.  When you come towards the end of the level and you want to try to get that +5 extra moves right?  I believe that it is supposed to be every 48 hours but are you able to spin it?  Some players have reported that they are trying to spin for the free moves but it goes into the purchase the extra moves.  That was reported to the studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?