⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold trophies

Rick_Schaffzin
Rick_Schaffzin Posts: 1 Newbie
I recently earned gold trophies that showed up on my gameboard but have now disappeared.  How do I get them back?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Welcome to our amazing community @Rick_Schaffzin! It looks like this question is regarding CC Saga. Just for future reference, this section of the community is specifically for discussions regarding Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you need help navigating to the Candy Crush Saga community, click on the tab titled “Home” in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Then find and locate the community where you wish to enter into, and select that community. I’ve just contacted a CM to move this discussion there, and should appear there shortly. Anyway, to answer your question, this was probably a feauture that has been removed from the game, either temporarily or permanently. Some features that King implements in their games are not meant to stay, but may come and go from time to time. I hope this clears things up a bit. Have a good night! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys, moving tis to the Candy Crush Community ;) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Rick_Schaffzin you are now in the correct community.  The studio stopped showing the gold crowns that you can earn by clearing 12 levels on the first try.  I don't know why but I really liked to see that gold crown.  I think they are trying a whole bunch of new things instead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?