⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos

Options
sunnyholman
sunnyholman Posts: 3 Newbie
How can i get the play a video option to recieve boosters or extra lives?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sunnyholman,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Game Sections :)

Not receiving "Videos for Boosters" is a known issue which is affecting many players from past couple of months.  The Community Team are aware about this issue and they are working on fixing it soon.  Please refer to this link with others' posts with regards to the same issue  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234327/booster-videos-wont-play-on-iphone#latest

Please keep it "Bookmarked" to check it often for any updates by the Community Managers.  Can you please provide your device name, whether you playing through Facebook or Kingdom account.

A Note:  If you see a "Survey" from King, please do participate in

**  TO reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (no space), just like how I wrote your name above  =)

Looking forward for the issue to be fixed to soon.  Have a nice day/evening :+1: 
  • sunnyholman
    Options
    Hello @PummyRaj,

I am still not receiving videos on any of my crush games.  I play on my Android phone, On my Ipad and on my PC.  My husband plays on all and does get the videos on all.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sunnyholman, Hope you are well and having a nice day :)

I too play on my PC, Android & iPad, and getting videos only on my iPad but not on Android.  It is strange to hear that your husband is getting videos on PC also, which is a great thing, of-course =)

Let me find out if there are any updates with this regard.  I will try to update you by end of today :+1:
  • sunnyholman
    Options
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @sunnyholman

Hi Sunny! Welcome to the Community!

The "Watch A Video, get a Booster at the beginning of the game, the Watch A Video, get Extra-Spin when you run out of moves, Watch A Video, Get A Life when you don't have any, and Watch A Video for another chance on Daily Spin" are only available on iOS Devices like iPhones. I've never seen any of these on Windows 10 and Facebook Apps.

The "Watch A Video, get a Booster at the beginning of the game" comes up with a Purple Play Button. This actually pops-up for me when I explore the Game Map before I play. 

On Windows 10, there is an offer for a free spin when you run out of moves but this does not happen very often. It also sometimes pops-up on iPhones. 

Hope these help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?