⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't download this app... Why?

Options
mitali06
mitali06 Posts: 4 Newbie
It's not compatible with your device... This msg shown ... Please help me to solve this problem.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mitali06 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me which device do you use? You should have at least 2 GB of free memory in order for this game to run smoothly. Also, it just crossed my mind that you can clear Google Play cache and then try again. And please if you can do a screenshot, I would appreciate that. Thank you. Have wonderful day 🤗
  • mitali06
    Options
    free space available 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Can you just tell me what device do you use? @mitali06
  • mitali06
    Options
    Hi @firebombmarkus 😊 I'm attaching screenshot here. Enough space available. After resetting my device, this problem came only in this application. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hey @mitali06 I am not sure if you saw my question about your device. Thank you for posting you a screenshot. Please tell me what device specifically are you using. It's possible that game can't be downloaded on the device that is older than two years. It's not a rule but it might happen. I am investigating it now and I will reach you as soon as I find out more. We will try to find a solution together 😊 Thank you.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,516 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi everyone. Can I just double check, this issue only came after you restored your device?
    Can I suggest something and sorry @firebombmarkus for hijacking your post. I tried to find a direct link but all the old blog posts have gone and I had the same issue. 
    Have you updated your tablets android version? (checked for updates)
    Have you checked in the play store there are no updates?
    If you have, go into your lists of apps you have installed now, and go to the not on this device section and remove the game by crossing the X. 
    Go to your device settings, go to storage and clear cache.
    Find all the google play settings and clear their cache too. 
    Now try searching again for the game and see if it shows as compatible now.
    At one time if you used facebook you could click send to mobile and sometimes that helped but not sure if you can do that now? 
    But please, come back and let Firebomb have the details he needs to help you :) 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    No problem @Chicken_Slayer What matters is that we find a solution for @mitali06 's issue. Thank you for giving us a hand 😊
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,516 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    You are very welcome, any time :) 
  • mitali06
    Options
    Hello ! My device is Asus Zenfone Max Pro2. I've installed the game already but after my phone encrypted this issue coming. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?