⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

missing items

Options
grow43080
grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
Last week, there was a period of about four days where the sugar track would not give any rewards. I was involved on the message boards about it. Even though the glitch seems to be resolved, I never received the boosters that I should’ve (I play the sugar track twice daily)from the sugar track during the time it was acting up. Is there anything I can do to recover these items? I am currently as far as you can go in the game and the levels are ridiculously difficult. Without those boosters, I am toast and will probably just delete the game. Thanks for you help!
Carolyn 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @grow43080 be cool :) Check out some settings for this kind of problem. (1) your game properly connect with facebook 
    (2) your app is updated 
    (3) go to facebook setting > app & game setting > candy crush saga > edit ..check there your game is active, if expired then just renew 
  • grow43080
    grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    It’s not an issue that requires resetting my settings. There was a glitch last week, acknowledged by King, and I did not receive any boosters for four days of sugar track play. This was not helpful. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?