⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Spin the wheel

Options
After hundreds of attempts I’m starting to doubt the existence of winning the jackpot by spinning the wheel. Has anyone ever won and what does it contain?

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @seanmphillips99 I believe your question is about daily booster reward on candy crush saga, The jackpot does exist I’ve been playing it for almost 3 years and I won it twice, and it consist all 8 boosters on the board it self, btw for your future reference please do post any comment or question on the specific community by clicking home tab on the top left and choose what game community are going to post your comment/ question. Hope it answer your question for now, keep on crushin’
  • gwschenk
    gwschenk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've been playing for 5 years and have never won the jackpot. I have decided to not spend anymore money in Candy crush bc the game creators make it too hard to pass a level without the help of extras and they give too few free extras each day. It's just enough to keep losing. Once I realized this and that I was wasting my money, I stopped spending it. There's a lot of free games for everyone that use video ads you can watch to get more coins/turns. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?