⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

On dynamic duo level 30 it wanted me to complete 6 new levels. I'm at the end and there aren't new

Options
z28johnny
z28johnny Posts: 1 Newbie
Im at the end and when new levels come out each week I complete them.  On dynamic duo we had a streak of 30 and it wanted me to do 6 levels.   I would not have new levels available until after the deadline. It would not accept me completing old levels. How is this fair? There is nothing I could possibly do to continue my dynamic duo streak. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @z28johnny new levels from buddy is stopped for now, 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @z28johnny, as @Sukanta_Biswas wrote that new level thing was stopped.  It was going through a testing phase where players were able to access unreleased levels.  It messed up my syncing because I play on computer and mobile devices.  I asked the community manager what was going on and she had informed me that it was going through a test.  There were a lot of issues with syncing and now there still seems to be an issue with some players showing a gap because they had gone ahead.  The gap was for quite a few levels and it showed that they weren't completed on the map and yet levels after that showed the stars.  They are still trying to resolve that so I don't foresee them doing this again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?