⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my boosters when changing into a new phone...

gorky
gorky Posts: 3 Newbie
all my boosters have erased when changing the phone... level is correct but every other things are gone...

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

If they were rewarded as rewards then they cannot reimburse you for them, but if either of you purchased any of them, please let me know and I can offer you further direction.

Answers

• angelmarie808
    angelmarie808 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am here because of the same issue. Hopefully they can get them back to us on our new phones. 
  • gorky
    I am here because of the same issue. Hopefully they can get them back to us on our new phones. 
    I hope, wish etc :) i truly spend big time to collect them...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

If they were rewarded as rewards then they cannot reimburse you for them, but if either of you purchased any of them, please let me know and I can offer you further direction.

• gorky
    Hi Elsa, now i understand why i lost all boosters... i hope the king team will find a solution for this... last time i didnt care cos someone stole my phone in amsterdam and i got new one... i dont remener my boosters came to my new one or not... but loosing more than 200 lifes and too many boosters really hurts :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?