💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Timer on build a bot if you are wiping it out

Spent $6 yesterday saving my build a bot and it is gone the morning- not because of how I played but because apparently there is an invisible timer on it. Seems you take it away arbitrarily maybe Sunday night but not sure. Need a visible timer so I wont spend money on something disappearing arbitrarily

9 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are currently testing to have a timer on Build a bot. This is not available yet for all players but it can be considered as being reviewed.

Comments

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Seriously, they need a timer and make an announcement here when events are ending.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Khaos said:
    Seriously, they need a timer and make an announcement here when events are ending.
    Did you both notice how it hasn’t returned either??!?😳like, what are they doing behind the scenes? Seems like a jab in the gut for them to have actually “listened” to their diehard players by removing this ridiculous version of the “bot” but to not restore some sort of level to level booster is pretty poor choice on their behalf. It’s kinda like they all sat in a conference room and said “well they want us to get rid of this new build a bot?....ok, well we will just do away with all level passing incentives then, that’ll show em who’s boss!” Maybe it’s just my game that has lost the bot since Sunday night/early Monday morning, but never restored, how about yours?
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Unfortunately, I still have it on Android.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    All challenges and events are on timers.  Not enough votes, too old - closing
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?