⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my gold bars from the beginners bundle? I have received the boosters but not bars?

cind_linz
cind_linz Posts: 1 Newbie
All boosters have attached themselves to the game but the gold bars are nowhere to be found! Payment has been taken so why have I not received them?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cind_linz,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your complete bundle package.  But, you do not have to worry... the Community Managers have provided some help options for our convenience.  Please go to this link and select the best option that fits to your device  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

**  If you are choosing "King.Com", please make sure that you fill up both "Topic" AND "Sub-Topic" slots.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:

**  If you need to reply, please click on "Type your Comment" box, OR tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?