Extra life bank

tandylee1981tandylee1981 Posts: 5
When I try to use one of my extra life’s I have stored it will take it away however it does not give me the life. 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 1,469 Legend
    hi @tandylee1981 post with screenshot 

We encourage you to share your knowledge, ask questions, participate in discussions and become an integral part of this king community. Together we can become better community leaders and provide our members with a much better experience.
  • tandylee1981tandylee1981 Posts: 5
    I don’t have screen shots of it. And honestly you can’t show what’s going on in a screen shot. I click on one of my stores extra life’s it takes that extra life away but never gives me the extra life 
    hi @tandylee1981 ;I heard this problem first in 6 years ,Anyway you're not really wrong,You can also update your app or logout and login again ..must check date and time 

We encourage you to share your knowledge, ask questions, participate in discussions and become an integral part of this king community. Together we can become better community leaders and provide our members with a much better experience.
    I have done all of that many times I have even uninstalled the app and reinstalled at least 6 times 
    please review @firebombmarkus

please just our superstars will reply you soon

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 3,045 Superstar
    Hi @tandylee1981 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you talking about extra life that you get by collecting stickers or a life you receive from your friends? What do you mean when you say stored live? Where are they stored?

Thank you for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas ;
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    They are life’s my friends have given me 
    @tandylee1981 thanks for answering. Do you receive one or more lives? And please tell me did you have any life when you wanted to use life a friend gave you? Was your life bar (hearts) full with all 5 lives when you wanted to do that?

I had used all of my 5 life’s given to me by the 30 min wait so my useable life’s are at 0 I had about 15 given lives by friends I accept them 1 at a time but my usable life’s stay at 0 until I have waited 30 mins for candy crush to give me a new life 
    @tandylee1981 Did you try to clear cache and cookies? If you didn't, please try and then open the game again and see what is happening.