Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
teqpeach said: It resolved itself. I have moved past that level. Thanks for checking. Glad to know it wasn’t just me. Thought I was going crazy. 🤣
Cezdiamond said:@23linda thanks for letting me know your device, could you also confirm the game version?
firebombmarkus said: Hi @teqpeach and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please make a screenshot of this situation? If we have a screenshot we will have more details and therefore a better chance to help you.