⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem finding Video of successful completion of level 1332

Hello ,I love this game and cannot find help with level 1332 anywhere. I understand the moves available moves dropped from 40 down to 12. I have purchased boosters a few times with the timed levels because I have a serious lack of talent in this area and was impatient to move on but I have never felt like the game was set up so that I had to purchase boosters to play before. I know there must be someway to beat this level in 12 moves with 42 double squares and the three blocker generators.My problem is I can’t find any real advice or even one video of anyone actually successfully beating this level without boosters in 12 moves online...and I’ve looked and looked. Where can I find a video of this to view. I am unable to spend money on boosters right now so I need to know if I am wasting my time and should wait until I can afford to play.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @spongebobsqueeze and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I love your nickname, Sponge Bob is the cutest 😁 As for your level, the studio is always working hard on levels to make them more challenging and fun. Therefore, if a level is too easy for players they might tweak it a bit to make it harder. Anyway, I found a video for you so you can take a look and maybe find a way to finally beat this level. Good luck and have a wonderful weekend 🤗

https://youtu.be/NIpps8w__F0

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?