⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops

Options
Sammyjo
Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
If I play a previously won level for sugar drops, what is the time until I can play that level again, for sugar drops? Does playing a previously won level, just to play it- not even during a time when sugar drops are available, delay the time when sugar drops can be collected again, on that particular level? Should I restrict my playing of my previous level game, until  the time when sugar drops are availiable? When exactly does the cool down period begin and end? Thanks!!

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi @Sammyjo logout candy crush then Check your updates,>restart your device >open candy crush > login..for that your problem will solved
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sammyjo, I can offer you a bit more about this challenge.  You can collect up to 13 free boosters which also can include gold bars, every 8 hours.  So make sure that you do not look for the "C" on these levels if it is less than 8 hours because they won't show up until the 8 hours are completed.  Any level that shows a "C" can be replayed.  My favorites have always been 1476, 1168, 1003, 932, 666.  The down period will begin once you collect the 180 and then the clock will start counting down until it hits the 8 hours again.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi @Sammyjo logout candy crush then Check your updates,>restart your device >open candy crush > login..for that your problem will solved
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sammyjo, I can offer you a bit more about this challenge.  You can collect up to 13 free boosters which also can include gold bars, every 8 hours.  So make sure that you do not look for the "C" on these levels if it is less than 8 hours because they won't show up until the 8 hours are completed.  Any level that shows a "C" can be replayed.  My favorites have always been 1476, 1168, 1003, 932, 666.  The down period will begin once you collect the 180 and then the clock will start counting down until it hits the 8 hours again.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    I got 46 sugar drops in one level. That’s the most so far. No the challenge is to not pass the level and get the most sugardrops.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    That is my favorite level to play!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?