Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I am also dealing with the same issue as well, I thought it may be a glitch so I played it a few more times and each time I pass it does not advance me into the new levels. I’ve also linked to my FB account and updated the phone and app. Still not letting me. Please review and let me know if there’s anything else I need to do.
-Melanie S