⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have completed level 540 in candy crush friends but it will not advance to the next level.

Options
DeniseDarbey
DeniseDarbey Posts: 1 Newbie
Can you please tell me why I cant advanve to the next level in candy cdush friends? I have syncronized with facebook, logged in and ot of FB and still won't advance to next level. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @DeniseDarbey,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' sections :)

I will request the Community Manager(s) to move this thread to "Candy Friends" section.  In future, please remember to choose the correct game section from the "Home" tab located in top left corner of this page.

With regards to your Question, some players are experiencing this issue, we do not know why!  Can you please try some trouble shooting like "Clearing the cookies & cache"; "freeing up space on your device memory" (2 GB max)  are usually working for some people.  If this did not help you, try re-installing the game App.  But, please remember that by doing so, you will be loosing your boosters. 

**  TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to my comment. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:   
  • melsaelee
    melsaelee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I am also dealing with the same issue as well, I thought it may be a glitch so I played it a few more times and each time I pass it does not advance me into the new levels. I’ve also linked to my FB account and updated the phone and app. Still not letting me. Please review and let me know if there’s anything else I need to do.

-Melanie S

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?