⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all levels - Help

Options
mskroth
mskroth Posts: 1 Newbie
Was on level 2005 and only was given 12 lives and read that I should remove app and reload to try to recover more lives.  So I (x) out the app and now it started me back at level 1.  Is there any way to restore the app to my previous level?  I was not using facebook while playing. 

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mskroth - welcome to our friendly community!! Sorry you are experiencing this issue. First thing - this are is only for CC Friends. Which version of CC are you referring too?

Second - did you have a King Account prior to deleting the app? As only King.com or FB store your progress level.
  • cpf
    cpf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Stuck on 2005. Only give me 12 moves. I heard there’s supposed to be more. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem on all my devices.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cpf, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am pretty sure you are talking about the original Candy Crush game!!  If a level has less moves, it does not get solved by deleting and reinstalling the App!! 

If the King decides to change the number of moves, then only the Level will be changed!!  It has been a while since I passed that level.... let me check and see, but I will need some time to go back and play!

In the mean time, please post the details of -- 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account;  
    3) Version you have right now

** TO post the above details, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to talk to you again.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • cpf
    cpf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello Pummy Raj, I am on an iPad but have the same issue with iPod and Apple cel phone.. Am logged in through Kingdom. I can’t find the version I am using. Good day to you as well.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @cpf, I apologize for the delay in my response!!

I did not get a chance to look at the level yet!!  I will do it in 2 days and will update you.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?