Candy Crush Saga,
I’m really getting sick and tired of your antics. Just this past Sunday (February 24), I came in FIRST place in the weekly race challenge as I completed 161 LEVELS! After achieving such a personal milestone, you would think that I’d be rewarded of some sort...but as per usual, you guys let me down once again...as I STILL haven’t received my prize! Like seriously, what’s the point of even playing and putting in all this hard work if you don’t even have the decency to reward your users by the rules of your own game? I ask that you PLEASE keep your promises when it comes to rewarding players with incentives. With all that being said, I expect to be compensated from yet another asinine blip on your end. It’s really gotten to a point where I feel like quitting after being cheated out from all of these contests.


For your reference, (in case, for some reason, you do not believe me) I attached a screenshot of the results of the weekly race just before it ended. Clearly, you can see that “Imma_King” which is MY username, is projected at the top rank, A.K.A first place.