⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

In the Popsicle Planet raise it’s just impossible to get over 13273 color Bomb you can see in the co

schmudel
schmudel Posts: 112 Level 3
I think somebody broke in the contest Popsicle Planet it’s not possible to get so many color Bomb in a few days now  over 13000

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hi @schmudelI'm happy to see your post into community. I'm trying to help you. you can try level 3309 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @schmudel,

A Warm Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in all different games' sections :) 

With regards to your Question, the race is planned in a simple way -- what happens is the Color Bombs we collect in any & all new levels we pass will be multiplied by 10 X times.  Let's say, you have collected 4 Color Bombs in your current level.  They will be multiplied by 10 and the count added to the race will be 40 color bombs.  

At the same time, if you play some old levels, let's say level # 150... if you collect 5 Color Bombs, the count added to the race is only 5 Color bombs.  So, this extra bonus is added into the NEW levels we play.  And also, we MUST win the level... if we loose, that count will not be added to the Total amount.  

Hope this made sense and cleared your Question!  If you need any further information / clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive an immediate notification about your reply =)

All the Best & Keep having fun in the game :+1:
  • potluck
    potluck Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, this week one player on my Popsicle planet challenge has scored 16000+. This seems pretty impossible to me (I’ve not seen a weekly score above 4000 in many many months of being in Popsicle planet challenges and often win them with 1500-1800). 
    Attached screenshot , and yes I’m Potluck in second! 
    Btw do you group players on similar progress points into these weekly challenges? As in the “levels completed this week” challenge I’m second as well with 77 - which is normally pretty good for my group but this week a new player is listed with 270 odd which generally implies they are at a much lower level?) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?