Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Valery🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game!
There are other players that are experiencing this same issue! But, we need to discuss more about the issue as I need to find out more details about the issue in your game!
Would you mind opening a new thread using this link 👉Post a new question in Candy Crush Saga forum 👈 This present thread is a very old one and it will be easy for us to discuss in a new thread.
Thank you and hope to discuss with you in a new post!🍫🍫
I did not get my 30 gold bars for winning episode race, really disgusted as bought extra to win, give me them or I delete