Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oakley_Arney said: right after our conversation last night I tried to do the edit button and it kept telling me “this page cannot be found”....I thought maybe you all gave me the 🥾 boot! With all the other stuff happening as far as changes (even though you changed your previous statement so if readers are viewing this they don’t see “her” they see “they”) maybe this will give them a good laugh, cause I know there is some pretty upset people about the build a bot fiasco and a whole plethora of other changes that have been negatively made. This idea however has not been discovered and is an AWESOME one! @Kimbrailee thank you for your idea and I’m sorry for making this thread silly in a sense but I upvoted for sure!
mysticalmysty said: Oh ok, I can change it to ‘They’ if that make it better.
mysticalmysty said: The Swedish fish ... @Oakley_Arney , who do you think it was ? 😂
mysticalmysty said: Haha ... she need to go to school with Nemo 🤣 . You got my vote @Kimbrailee
Kimbrailee said: The swedish fish have to go to school. Eating spots of the cake that have already been removed from the board are not helpful. Solution? Send the fishies to school.