⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cheater on space race

Options
danielwang
danielwang Posts: 9 Level 2
player by name of Esther has collected 7053 color bombs. Just a few hours ago the player wasn’t even in the top 3 of the chart. It’s not possible to gain 1,000 in such a short time, let alone 7,000

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,043 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @danielwang,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can see Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players :)

I am sorry to hear about that!!  Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the race?  If you are playing on Mobile, please take a screen shot.  If you are playing on a PC, try to do the "Print Screen" and attach it here.  If you could not do the "Print Screen", take a picture with your phone and email it to yourself, then post it here.

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between).  And to attach the picture, while typing, you will see "Attach Image" icon in the tool bar.  Just click on it and you will see the option of "Choose Files".

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a nice weekend :+1: 
  • danielwang
    Options
    Here is a screenshot I took half hour ago.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    player by name of Esther has collected 7053 color bombs. Just a few hours ago the player wasn’t even in the top 3 of the chart. It’s not possible to gain 1,000 in such a short time, let alone 7,000
    It is definitely possible to get  7000 colour bombs in a few hours. You just go to level 3309 and play it several times. Especially if you have a full booster set (2 colour bombs, 2 striped, 2 wrapped, 3 extra moves) you can easily win it in a few moves.Then you just leave it running. It has pretty much endless cascades and can easily run an hour, collecting hundreds and even thousands of colur bombs. I regularly win my Space Races thanks to this level.It is also excellent for any challenge asking for blue, green or striped candies. You can get hundreds in one go.
  • danielwang
    Options
    I am below level 3000 so I can’t verify that. I play a different level and I can get around 200 in about half hour before I used up all 5 lives. So, if I have infinite lives, in three hours I would get 1,500 color bombs. If that person had 1,000, then 3,000, then 7,000, then I might believe that. It just doesn’t make sense someone can jump from nowhere to 7,000 in around 3 hours
  • gregcg
    gregcg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Level 3309 plays itself when completed and can run for 30 minutes or longer and collect many color bombs.  But to really rack them up you can do this.
    Play 3309 successfully and at 1 or 2 million the game will let you quit
      After that the game typically adds another 15 million more points to your score. The game during space race gives you about 16 color bombs per million points scored.  So it is very easy to collect about 250 to 300 CBS per game..a game that lasts around 2 to 2.5 minutes.  So non stop for one hour can net you well over 5000 and maybe 8000 or more CB if you want to keep playing continuously. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?