hawkit01 Posts: 3 Newbie
candy crush saga won’t load

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @hawkit01,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Can you please reply with few more details, starting with --
    1) please tell us what is happening when you are trying to open the game?
    2) what device are you playing? Mobile or PC or both?
    3) What platform are you using -- Facebook OR Kingdom account?
    4) Can  you please provide a screenshot of the issue -- the error message, etc., 

**  TO Reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can get a notification about your reply.  To attach the Screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon which is visible while typing your message.

A Note: You are in "Farm Heroes Super Saga" game section now, but have asked about "Candy Crush Saga" game.  Next time, please remember to select the specific game from "Home" tab located in the top left of this screen --> then select your game in which you have Question with..

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • hawkit01
    Options
    Hi, thank you @Pummy_Raj for responding and apologies I am new to this!
    When I try to open the game it states loading but then nothing happens it stays frozen on that page. I am playing on my iPad, I am not on Facebook or using a computer. 
    I have tried everything the virtual assistant suggested: switching off, got over 2 gb of storage and made sure app and iPad is up to date. 
    Its really frustrating it’s been 4 days and I’m on level 1600 ish.
    any other suggestion? I really don’t want to delete the app and start all over again! 
    Thank you. Attached screen shot. 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @hawkit01,

Thank you for replying back.  No need to apologize at all.  Sine you are new here, I was just guiding and suggesting you if you would to like stay around in the Community OR come back and post something else in future =)

Great to know that your game is all up to date and you have enough free memory space on your iPad.  You have not specified one thing "the way log into the game" -- if you not playing through Facebook, do you log-in through Kingdom account?

One more trick you can try before deleting the App and re-installing it... Log-out of the App, turn-off the Wifi / Internet Connection, shut-down the device & restart about 5 to 10 minutes later.  Once, all the Apps are back on and iPad is ready to go, then turn on the WiFi (I just got an iPad, so not sure whether we have to turn on the Internet first OR we can wait till all the Apps, etc., are up and running like on a phone... hope you understood what I am saying).  Now, open the Candy Crush App and you might be asked to log-in now.  This should work out as it happened a while ago on my phone. 

If this does not work out, then you should go with "Reinstalling".  But, please remember that you will be loosing any and all of your saved up boosters.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:  
  • hawkit01
    Options
    Hello, 

Thank you for your assistance, I tried everything suggested but I was still not able to load candy crush so last night I had to reinstall but nothing saved unfortunately and I am starting all over again I could have cried. How sad am I! Never mind, there are worse things in life to worry about (?!)

Enjoy your day and thank u again for trying to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?