Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mynameisheather said: The same has happened to me. Last week I was second in the weekly race, and two boosters appeared as a reward. I clicked “claim rewards,” but they didn’t appear in my inventory. Then later, I progressed up a level, and the same thing happened - I hit “claim rewards” but nothing was added to my inventory. Then AGAIN just last night, I placed second in the weekly race, was awarded two boosters, clicked “claim reward,” and they never appeared in my inventory. Feeling super frustrated... almost ready to delete the game...also, when I created an account here, it wouldn’t let me use the username I already created within the game. It said it was unavailable. In the game, my profile name is HEC. In case that information is needed.
mynameisheather said: Feeling super frustrated... almost ready to delete the game...thank you for your opinion. king working for improve their game, the award is not available even though some events are running. Take a little patience.