⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Saved Progress with King.com and Lost Progress with Dynamic Duo, Daily sticker win, Booster Bot, etc

Options
Sammyjo
Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
Please help! I saved my progress with King.com and my King password earlier this morning,, and I lost all progress with the following: Dynamic Duo, Daily Sticker Wins, Shark Color Bomb Challenge, and Booster Bot Boosters. Is there any way to correct this? I worked very hard to participate in all of these programs.Thanks!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @SammyjoYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. You see here, how to get your progress back
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Hi. This is Sammyjo. I saved my progress with King this am, and , now, I can't access my profile on this site. Sammyjo is empty when I click on it. I am not sure what is wrong. Am I no longer considered a member of this Community? Was my whole profile erased when I saved my game to King? I did not lose any levels. Instead, I lost Dynamic Duo, Booster Bot, Daily Sticker Win, etc- all of the special booster programs. I am afraid to do anything else to my game, as I do not want to lose levels and all of the boosters in my Inventory. Thank you for your kind words. Could you please help me figure out what is wrong with my profile in this Community? Thanks!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,806 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sammyjo, nice to see you again on the Community :)  Hope you and your family are well :+1:

With regards to your Question AND above Comment::  
    1) you cannot access your GAME profile on this site... because, the profile you see here is entirely pertaining to the Community forum.  I am adding the link of your profile here 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/profile/Sammyjo
    **  It contains your name, then Discussions - 5 (means the main posts / Question you have asked) -- ex: the very top one;
    then, Comments -- which means the post above to my message; the Points -- you have gained on this Community, etc., etc., so all the details in this page are about the King Community page.

AND you ARE very much A part of the Community :+1:

2) Once again, King game progress has nothing to do with the Community Profile.  In our games, we do not have something like this how it shows on the Community Profile page.  So, everything is visible when you are not playing a level -- all the special events with one icon, daily boosters in one icon & our earned boosters in one icon...

3) It is strange to hear that you have lost all the "Special boosters programs", and I am sorry to hear that!!  If you notice above pictures, the first one shows all 3 icons and the 2nd pic is where I opened the "Daily Wheel booster" icon...it shows the Daily spin, Dynamic Duo, etc., 

Can you also please add screenshot of your game like this?  And also please provide your King Game user ID, so that if I cannot be much of a help with this regard, then the King team can look into the issue.  Once again, I assure you that the Community profile has nothing to do with your game icons / progress / boosters.  I have shared picture from my game.  Now, I am sharing how my profile looks on this Community page...
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/profile/notifications

** Please let me know if I can be of any further help OR need any more clarification.  And please don't forget to tag me with @ and my name (without space in between those both) so that I can receive a notification about your reply.

All the Best & talk to you soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?