⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I take down an “idea?”

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
I posted an idea without the knowledge that it was already put in place. Kind of a useless idea and taking up space on the ideas page and have no clear instructions on how to remove it.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Oakley_Arney if it is a duplicate you can give me the link and I will check it out and close if needed 😊
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    No, not a duplicate, silly me🙃...I suggested “un-build-a-bot”, BUT, before you throw the book at me please just read my idea if you are willing! If anything, you will get a good chuckle, definite classic case of a “day late and $1 short” but I promise mine is in no way negative, offensive, vulgar or anything of the sort! Just simply a goof-ball completely oblivious to the fact of her “idea” already being implemented, not a clue how long for, but I did laugh upon discovering!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @Oakley_Arney

It is nice to see that you are having nice time in the Community and participating in various threads :)  Actually, your "Idea" is NOT silly at all.  It completely made sense :+1:

A thought... instead of taking it down, just change the sentences to make it more interesting  ---  When you open that "Idea", do you still see the "EDIT" feature -- the Cog Wheel / Gear Icon in the top right corner of the post?  If so, you can simply "Edit" the part and change the wording a little bit.  It makes perfect sense and your Idea is similar to what happens in "Candy Soda" game with Rainbow Road feature.  

**  Just change the wording to -- (you will be writing this) My idea is to remove only a part of the Bot each time we loose a level, and remove one booster at a time.  Means, the boosters will be decreased one at a time, starting with 3 Less moves, then 1 Striped/Wrapped Candy Combo, then the "Color Bomb"........  

Hope what I said made sense!!  If you cannot "Edit" your Idea OR would like to respond to my message, please let me know by tagging me here in this post with @ and my name (without space in between), just like how I wrote your name, so that I can receive notification about your reply =)

Hey @firebombmarkus, here is the link for the Idea @Oakley_Arney shared   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252886/un-build-a-bot#latest

Have a nice day/evening to you both :+1:
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank for providing me with link and replying to this thread @Pummy_Raj I also like your idea @Oakley_Arney It would be very nice to implement this, I will go there and vote. See you around guys 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?