⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Test group

gericharlebois
gericharlebois Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I want to be removed from your test group, I am becoming increasingly frustrated with Candy Crush, I am on level 2416, which according to some of the videos by Suzy Fuller used to be 30 moves.  I am at 15 which is impossible for me to pass, along with many others in the past.  I am very annoyed with spending weeks on the same level.  Please remove me !!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @gericharlebois, thank you for posting here in the community.  I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues.  Unfortunately, there is no control over who gets this testing because the players are randomly chosen to do the testing. 

Regarding the less moves,you can read what our Community Manager wrote about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249892/my-level-is-too-hard#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• maggy15401
    maggy15401 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is ridiculous with a ridiculous answer from the manager. I am on level 783 with 17 moves down from the original 35 to make 12 color bombs and use them which are covered with popcorn that needs to be struck through 3 times before it makes a color bomb in the first place. The real answer here is Greedy King would like us to spend money on boosters to complete our levels instead of making possible to complete our levels without buying boosters. 
  • LISAinTN
    LISAinTN Posts: 6 Level 2
    I agree! I'm fairly new at CC and up until about level 500, it was so much fun. Since then, there are so many impossible levels, it's just not fun anymore. I too think King is just trying to force people to pay to play. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?